Varushabdigam Ceremony Procedures:
- The Varushabdigam ceremony has performed on the same Thithi that the particular person passed away. This ceremony has to be done along with Masikam, Sodha Kumbam & Subham.
- The Varushabdigam ceremony will cost starting from Rs.30,000 – Rs.2,00,000 based on the requirement and budget.
- The Pooja is performed as per the Gotra & Veda of a person.
- Sowparnika offers Priests as per the language preference of a person.
- The Varushabdigam ceremony takes place for 3-4 days based on the Gotra, Veda & Community of the Kartha.
Benefits of Varushabdigam Ceremony:
- By performing this ceremony a person receives the Pithrus blessings that help to succeed in life without any difficulties.
- The intensity of Pithru doshas will be reduced.
- All the members of the family & relatives who attend/perform this ceremony will be blessed by the person who passed away.