- On Tharpanam day, dry clothes shall be used but not wet cloths till completion of Tharpanam.
- Tharpanam will be offered with a handful of water with sesame seeds (Ellu). Avoid using spoons or drops of water or spoons.
- Copper vessels should be used, if not available can also use silver vessels.
- Tharpanam must be done by facing the East or South directions.
Benefits of Tharpanam:
- By performing this ceremony, a person will get the Pithrus blessing that helps them to achieve dreams without any obstacles.
- The intensity of any Pithru doshas gets reduced.
Amavasya’s Dates in 2022 are given below:
- 31 January (Monday) Thai Amavasya
- 02 March (Wednesday) Amavasya
- 31 March (Thursday) Amavasya
- 30 April (Saturday) Amavasya
- 30 May (Monday) Amavasya
- 28 June (Tuesday) Amavasya
- 28 July (Thursday) Aadi Amavasya
- 26 August (Friday) Amavasya
- 25 September (Sunday) Mahalaya Amavasya
- 25 October (Tuesday) Amavasya
- 23 November (Wednesday) Amavasya
- 23 December (Friday) Amavasya
Book Vadhyar for Tharpanam. Vadhyar will bring all the Pooja Samagri(items). All the Priests are well experienced and studied from Vedic Patashala.