Rudra Homam is performed to please Lord Shiva(the destroyer of death). Performing Shri Rudra Homam cleans our previous birth bad karmas, any disorders and relieves us from accidents, serious illness, or from untimely death.
This homam is performed to achieve Jaya (victory) over Mrityu (death). Rudra Homam Procedure involves performing Ganapathy pooja, Kalasha Aradhana, and chanting of Rudram, and then the homam is performed as per shastras.
Different types of Rudra Homam are as follows.
- Eka Rudra Homam
- Ekadasa Rudra Homam
- Rudra Ekadashini Homam
- Maha Rudra Homam
- Athi Rudra Homam
When to Perform Rudra Homam?
Homam date can be chosen as per the Janma Nakshatra of a person who is suffering or having the dosha in his/her horoscope.
Benefits of Rudra Homam:
- Performed to removes fear of death.
- Helps in overcoming illness and previous birth karma.
- It gives good health and prosperity.
- Provides relief from relationship troubles and leads a happy life.
- Helps to attain success in life.
Book Vadhyar for Rudra Homam. Vadhyar will bring all the Pooja Samagri(items). All the Vadhyars are well experienced and studied from Vedic Patashala.