Krishna Jayanthi Pooja is performed for Lord Krishna to receive blessings. Lord Krishna, the form of Lord Vishnu, was born on the 8th day of the Lunar month of Shravan at midnight. This pooja is performed by invoking Lord Krishna to receive his blessings to attain happiness, peace, and harmony in one’s life. Performing it on the day of Lord Krishna’s birthday is very special. People draw footprints of Lord Krishna with the belief that Lord Krishna visits their home on this day.
When to Perform Krishna Jayanthi Pooja?
This Pooja is performed on the day of birth of Lord Krishna known as Krishna Jayanthi.
Benefits of Krishna Jayanthi Pooja:
- Krishna Jayanthi pooja bestows one with happiness, peace, and harmony in life.
- Removes the malefic effects caused by the nine planets depending on one’s astrology.
- This pooja blesses couples with the gift to bear children.
- This pooja helps one to overcome enemies and protects one from any misfortune.
- Receive Lord Krishna’s blessings.
Book Vadhyar for Krishna Jayanthi Pooja. Vadhyar will bring all the Pooja Samagri(items). All the vadhyars are well experienced and studied from Vedic Patasala.