There are 16 Samskaras in Hindus, in that Antima samskara is the last samskara which is to be performed after the person dies. Whoever takes birth has to leave the body one day. It is mandatory to do the last rites of the person who dies so that their Atma (Soul) attains Peace. Loved ones who spend their whole life making us happy, after the soul leaves the body it becomes our responsibility to do all the Karyams properly as mentioned in Shastras.
Once the person dies at home, a Priest who does Apara kriya does the Karyam at the house. Then the body is taken to the crematorium where again Karyam, Homa, and Dhanam are performed. Later the body is burned in wood or an electric machine.
- On the 2nd or 3rd day, the Asti or the Ashes are collected.
- From the 3rd day to the 9th day, all the Nitya karma vidhis are performed at some hall or sabha.
- On the 10th day all the Nitya Vidhis, Vedic Aaradhane, Gnati Tarpana, and Shanti Homas are performed for which there will be one main priest and a few other priests to take the daana items.
- On the 11th day, Rudra Japams are chanted by a minimum of 4 priests and up to 11 priests. Ekodishta Shradhams will be performed.
- On the 12th day of Sapindi Karana, Soda Kumbha Shradha is done where one priest performed Karyam and other priests come to take the Dhanams.
- On the 13th Day, Shubham Karyam and Navagraha Shanti Yagna are performed.
Book Vadhyar for Karma Karyam. Vadhyar will bring all the Samagris(items). All our Vadhyars are well experienced and highly qualified in performing death rituals.
- We provide an Ambulance service for cremation also Shradhanjali van, Hearse van, and Freezer box Services are provided.
- Funeral Services is performed as per the Vedic ways by our team.